New standards in a motorbike racing game!
It’s a must have game for all bike riders!
Experience the real speed racing excitement right in your mobile phone!
– Various view points and controls.
– Realistic speed and motor sound
– Over 150 challenges
– 11 types of unique motor bikes
– Customize each bike with cool colors
– Real-time world record competition through the Google Leaderboard.
Real Moto lays out the detailed tracks and realistically designed Super Sports Motorbike
in awesome 3D graphics to provide unsurpassed visual quality.
Mix and match various contents including suit, helmet, and even upgrades
and build your very own high performance motorbike.
Each has its own engine for almost real-life like motorbike simulation.
Get the feeling of riding and controlling a real motorbike.
Play the Campaign mode that lets you race on various tracks against AI for each difficulty level.
Or race against other players from all over the world in the World Rank mode.
Don’t forget to practice and continuously challenge yourself to beat you best record!
* You can get oil, coins, or other rewards every time you clear an event mission.
* Practice often and collect upgrade pieces.
* Upgrade your bike to increase its speed, acceleration, cornering, and brake performance.
* Login with Google Play ID and race against your friends.
* This game supports 13 languages.
★ Tell others about Real Moto through Facebook and Youtube!
★ Follow Us in Facebook
– Enabling Google Cloud Save will allow the program to overwrite the data in the device, and may delete the existing data (play and/or purchase information).
We recommend that this function is used only to transfer saved data when you change your device.
– Data (play and/or purchase information) deleted by the Google Cloud Save function is irrevocable.
– Google Cloud Save function can be used only when you are logged in with Google ID.
– Tap on the “”Save Data”” button frequently to synchronize the data saved in the Cloud to prevent data loss.
– Use the “”Load Data”” function only when you have changed to a new device or when all the data is lost.
– We will not be responsible for any rolled-back data (play and/or purchase information) caused by the “Load Data” function.